Friday, October 8, 2010

Prolouge;

A patrol of maybe 3 cats padded into camp with an unknown she-cat. "Who is this?" Hawkstar demanded. "Hawkstar, please listen to me. This is Flamingsky, she is pregnant with my kits. She has come from ShadeClan, she wishes to join me in WhisperClan." Coldfrost explained. The she-cat nodded. "I am Flamingsky, and I do indeed bear his kits Hawkstar. " Whiteclaw examined her quickly. "She's right, Hawkstar. And I see no need to refuse this offer of new kits." He said. "I agree Hawkstar, It'd be a shame to not have these new kits and an extra warrior once they are apprentice's!" Hawkstar nodded. "All right, but, I do not want anyone spreading this news to other clans until the gathering tomorrow." The clan agreed. Flamingsky sighed in relief. Her kits would be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment